Here's the non-collaboration, non-pro signature snowboard helmets:
Other available colors: Black, Gray, White
Other available colors: Black with black and red "C" and straps, White with white and green "C" and straps, Blue with blue and white "C" and straps
Other available colors: Red with blue ear covers thing, Blue with white ear covers, White with white ear covers
Other available colors: Black, Blue with white ear covers, Brown with black (I think) ear covers
Other available colors: Black with black and white zebra stripes on straps, Brown with brown and pink zebra strips on straps, White with white and baby blue zebra stripes on straps
Sidenote: I personally own this helmet in blue, and I LOVE IT! The blue is really bright, it's so intense! The helmet also has some kind of rubbery material on it, it feels like a dolphin. If you've ever touched one before, you know what I'm talking about.
Here's the collaboration helmets:




Finally, the pro models helmets:

Louie Vito Helmet

Chris Dufficy Helmet

Pat Milbery Helmet
Sidenote: this one surprised me because he's always wearing his Skate Cap, he even has it on in his picture (below) in the catalog right next to his pro model helmet! Haha


Chanelle Sladics Helmet

3 comments:
Good article! I own the old skatecap, I've loved it over the years. I am def. buying Capix again. I'm thinking the Gambler one with the red & blue. So dope!
haha my boyfriend LOVES the skatecap, he has a few. the gambler is a pretty cool helmet, I have the Dynasty in blue but it's too big... so I think i'm getting the dynasty in a smaller size in black probably... yeah, boring.. lol
I would love to get the dynasty helmet. I can't seem to find it online retailers. Can you help me out? Thanks slot in advance.
Post a Comment